Disputes Resolution Services (Available online on request)
Mediation resolves disputes. Try it!
Disputes occur in personal, family, and professional relationships. Using mediation to resolve disputes is confidential, less costly and faster than going to court.
To help you resolve a dispute
- Contact using the link below
- We contact the other party(ies) in the dispute
- We schedule a mediation session between all the parties.
- At the end of the mediation session, the parties sign an agreement.
- Parties fulfill their agreements
This service is also available virtually using videoconference tool e.g. ZOOM.
If you, your family or organization have a dispute, contact us for more details.